Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Mega7's Online Casino web site or downloading any software made available on the Mega7s casino web site.
General terms and Conditions
By holding an account at Mega7’s (the "Company"), you represent and warrant that you fully understand and agree to comply with our Terms and Conditions.
Your participation in the games/promotions/activities of the Mega7’s Casino is allowed only to residents of those jurisdictions where such participation is deemed legal and isn’t prohibited. Participation in the games/promotions/activities is deemed void in jurisdictions where it is prohibited by law.
Mega7’s Casino access and participation in gambling events is permissible only to individuals of legal age as determined in the individual’s jurisdiction. By signing up at Mega7’s, you understand and accept that that we are unable to provide you any legal advice or guarantees. You must be 21 years of age or older to make use of this service.
Only one Real account per player is allowed, and multiple accounts located will locked. If you are found to have registered multiple accounts (including accounts with different personal details), Mega7’s holds the right to void any winnings, and all withdrawals may be cancelled.
It isn’t mandatory to make a purchase at Mega7’s – players may enter the casino and play games for free, in practice play mode. Should you choose to deposit and play for real money, you do so at your own discretion and risk. As with all forms of gambling, inherent risk of loss of money is always possible.
You will not have access to our interactive gambling services nor view any related advertising if you are physically present in any of the following states or countries: Australia, Canada, Cayman Islands, Netherlands Antilles and South Africa.
Mega7’s makes no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, regarding your legal right to participate in the Games nor shall any of the Company's employees, licensees, advertising, subsidiaries, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, promotion or other agencies, agents, media partners or retailers have the authority to make any such warranties or representations.
Company's employees, licensees, advertising, subsidiaries, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, promotion or other agencies, agents, media partners or retailers, as well as immediate family members of each employee are not eligible to participate in the Games.
The Games are for the sole purpose of entertainment. Any participation in the Game is done so at your discretion and risk. By playing the Games, you acknowledge that you do not find the content thereof or the Casino to be unfair, indecent, offensive, or objectionable.
Where a player is resident of a country that has a currency that is not USD, and is not from a blocked country, USD will be used as the players currency as this is the sole currency.
If a players account is found to be linked to a history of Chargebacks, or any other related fraudulent activity, gameplay manipulation or conducts actions deemed high risk by Mega7’s Fraud and Risk Department, winnings may be voided.
- Should any of the welcome offers be claimed twice, any subsequent withdrawals generated from any of the welcome offer coupons will be deemed null and void.
Use of a Mega7’s casino account is only permitted for personal entertainment and non-professional use. Any other entrance, access, use or reuse of the Casino or the Web site is strictly prohibited.
The Company reserves the right to, at any time, cancel your account without notice to you if we deem such necessary. If you have a balance in your account at the time of cancellation of your account, the balance may be credited to you. Note: Mega7’s reserves the right, to void any wins and confiscate a live balance in your Casino account, under any circumstances including:
- If there is evidence to suggest that you have more than one active account for the Casino;
- If the name on your Casino account does not match the name on the credit card(s) used to make purchases on your Casino account
- If you participate in a Casino promotion and cash-in before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion
If you provide incorrect or misleading registration, account or identification information
If you are not of legal age
- If you reside in a jurisdiction where participation in the Game is prohibited by law
- If you have allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play on your Casino account
- If you have not played at the Casino on an individual basis for personal entertainment only (that is, you have played in a professional sense or in concert with other player(s) as part of a club, group, etc.)
- If you are found cheating or if it is determined by the Company that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat the Casino
- If you have been designated as a bonus abuser, playing no or low-risk strategies in order to withdraw promotional money
- If the Company should become aware that you have played at any other on-line casino under any of the circumstances set out at 10.a to 10.k above
If Mega7’s Fraud and Risk department suspects fraud or related negative activity on your part, Mega7’s management has the right to journal out/withhold any amount in excess of your original deposit, as deemed necessary. Further, management has the right to initiate legal proceedings to retrieve any payments/funds owed by you.
You agree to fully pay any and all payments and charges due to Mega7’s or to Payment Providers in connection with your use of the Online Casino. You further agree not to initiate charge-backs or renounce or cancel or otherwise reverse any of your deposits. In the event that this transpires, all winnings will be journaled out and you will have to compensate the Company for all unpaid deposits including any expenses incurred by the Company in the process of handling the chargebacks and collecting your deposit(s).
- Upon accepting any prize/winnings from Mega7’s, you automatically consent to the use of your name for advertising and promotional marketing use, without the expectation of compensation.
- The casino management holds all rights of admission and may choose to exclude player/s from tournaments, redeeming coupons and promotional offers, if such players are found to be associated with any form of abuse or bonus abuse and/or playing low-risk strategies in order to withdraw promotional/bonus money or tournament wins.
- Should you have any query/dispute regarding the outcome with the Games, you have fourteen (14) days to submit your complaint to Mega7’s Casino in writing. In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on your Casino software and the Casino's server software, the result showing on the Casino's server software shall be the official and governing result of the Game/s.
- You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes on any prizes and/or winnings that you collect from the Company, or any fees incurred as a result of winnings received by your financial institution. The casino is in no way liable for such fees or taxes.
- If you do not log into your Casino account for a period of 180 days, your account status will be deemed inactive. Mega 7’s Casino then has the right to reduce your balance. Should you wish to reinstate this balance, you are welcome to contact customer support at any time.
- Any loyalty points unredeemed for a period of 90 days or greater will be defined as ‘expired’. In such event, the casino reserves the right to remove these loyalty points.
- Mega7’s cannot be held responsible for all forms of computer or Internet malfunctions. In addition, any attempts by the Player to participate in the Games by methods, means or ways not intended by Mega7’s cannot be brought back to Mega7’s for liability.
- In the event of a game malfunction, all plays and pays are considered void.
Mega7’s reserves the right to make public your actions, along with your identity and email address, as well as pass on your information to other casinos, Credit Card Companies, Banks, and other online appropriate agencies in the following cases:
- You are found to be cheating or attempting to defraud the games
- You make untrue and/or malicious comments to Mega7’s operation
- You shall hold the Company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of: (i) your entry, use, or reuse of the Web site, (ii) your use of any materials at the Web site, (iii) your entry, use, or reuse of the Casino's server, (iv) your participation in the Games, or, (v) your acceptance of any prize.
- The trade name of the company is Mega7’s. All terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies on this website and related marketing material are the sole property of Mega7’s. You have no rights to the use of such by using the Web site and the material contained therein.
- By creating an account at Mega7’s, you agree that all correspondence between the Casino and the account holder are recorded. Recordings are stored for all telephone calls, emails and Live Chats communication. These recordings are saved for quality and risk purposes.
- Content of the Games (obtained by any means) are automatically void if mutilated, counterfeited, forged, or tampered with in any way, if illegible, electronically or mechanically copied, obtained outside authorized legitimate channels or if they contain typographical, production, printing, electronic, mechanical or any other errors. Liability for content of the Game containing any error is limited to replacement of same.
- All resources submitted for prize claims automatically becomes the property of Mega7’s and shall not be returned. Mega7’s will not be held responsible for late, lost, illegible, mutilated, misdirected, incomplete, damaged, or postage due mail, prize claims, entries or requests.
- After transacting, an e-mail notification will be sent to you. Mega7’s recommends that as the cardholder, you keep track of all transactional data, rules of the specific games, all cancellation requirements, and available payment methods in order to avoid misunderstandings.
- Account information should be kept private and confidential at all times, and keeping such is the sole responsibility of the account holder. Should you choose to share, give away or mislay your account number/password, Mega7’s will not be held responsible for any claims against your account. In such an event, the player waives all rights that he/she may have to question any irregularity on their gaming account, due to the disclosure of account information.
- Debit/Credit Card deposits may incur third-party fees for the handling of international transactions depending on the bank. These fees are charged by VISA, Mastercard, Amex, card issuers and banks may choose to pass this fee to their customers. These are bank and account type specific and out of our control.
- Should a player prefer to dictate a daily/weekly/monthly gaming limit on their account, the onus is on the player to contact the casino in writing of their required limits. Once this is received in writing, the limits will be imposed immediately.
- All wagers must be placed through the provided user interface on Mega7’s Website pages. All other means of Internet wagering, including the use of a "robot" player, is strictly forbidden and deemed fraudulent play. In the event that use of non-approved client software or systematic gaming advantage software is detected, Management reserves the right to retroactively deem all wagers as invalidate, cancel/block/ban the player's account and details, or take any other action deemed appropriate.
- The casino often provides players with free bonus chips and free spins - these are offered for entertainment purposes. Refer to our free bonus terms and conditions for greater detail.
- For withdrawals under $500.00, where the payment method has been selected as Check/Wire, a $35 or greater processing fee will be incurred. Such fee will be automatically deducted from the withdrawal amount at the time of processing. Note: in some cases, dependent on your Bank and Account Type, there may be additional fees charged to remit funds to you. Example: Intermediary processing bank requirement, holding bank fees to receive an International wire, etc. As this is player Bank and Account Type dependent, it is beyond our control.
- All Withdrawals are subject to a 2-5 business day processing time. During this period, the withdrawal will remain reversible in your casino cashier.
- A minimum verification deposit of $25 will have to be made and wagered at least once through before a withdrawal can be paid to you, if you have not made a deposit in the last 90 days. This also applies to withdrawals that were rejected and are re-requested for payment 90 days after your last purchase. Any withdrawal originating from a deposit that is less than $25 will be deemed null and void.
- In order for any withdrawal to be paid to you, the original deposit needs to be wagered 1x through.
The following documents are required before we may process a withdrawal:
- Front and back copies of credit/debit cards used to deposit at the casino. You will need to block the middle digits so that only the first 6 and last 4 digits appear, e.g. 123456xxxxxxx1234.
- Proof of address not older than three (3) months. You may submit a utility bill or bank statement in your name.
- Front and back copy of a valid government issued identity document such as a driver’s license or passport.
- Completed Authorization Agreement Form. You may obtain this form by selecting the Authorization Agreement tab on the Credit and Debit Card option in the cashier page in the casino.
- A verification call. Please feel free to contact support or advise us of a convenient time to contact you.
- Live balances that are stored for more than 14 days from the day of deposit will be subject to the terms and conditions of any new bonus claims made on aggregated balances, despite the original balance being higher than the fresh deposit + bonus claimed.
- It is the right of Mega7’s to amend our Terms and Conditions, or to implement or adjust any procedures, at any given time without prior notice at the discretion of casino management. Amendments and changes are in the sole interest of security to both the player and the Casino.
- Terms and Conditions herein represents the final and exclusive agreement between you and Mega7’s. This agreement merges and supersedes all prior contracts, representations and understandings between you and Mega7’s with regards to your play at the Casino.
If a bonus claimed holds a higher value than your live balance at the time of the bonus redemption, you will be subject to a max cashout restriction of :
- Loyalty Points - 1 times the value of the loyalty points redeemed or $100, whichever is the higher value
- Free Spins - $100, unless otherwise stated
- Complimentary Bonuses - $100, unless otherwise stated
- If a win and withdrawal originates from a Bitcoin deposit, the withdrawal will be paid via Bitcoin only.
- In order to withdraw via E-Wallets or Cryptocurrency withdrawal methods, at least one deposit via the same method is required. We reserve the right to reject payment via this option if your bitcoin deposit originated from criminal and/or other illegal/unauthorized activities, or intend using your gaming account in connection with such activities, including without limitation money laundering, or due to technical issues with our provider.
- The Company reserves the right to amend Casino and Bonus Terms and Conditions , or to implement/amend any procedures, at any time without prior notice to you. Such amendments will be implemented at the discretion of Casino management and put into immediate effect. These changes will override any pre-existing Casino or Bonus Terms and Conditions. Such procedural changes will only be in response to the interests and security of the Casino or our players.
- For any wins originating from a reversed cashin, where the original win holds a maximum cashout restriction, the original maximum cashout restriction will still apply.
NOTICE TO USER: THIS IS A CONTRACT. BY INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
This End User License Agreement accompanies the computer software delivered to you by Mega7’s for use with the internet based gaming casino. The term "Software" shall mean the computer software with which this End User License is delivered, related explanatory materials, and also shall include any upgrades, modified versions or updates of the software made available or delivered to you by or on behalf of the Company. Please read this Agreement carefully.
Upon use of the software, you have accepted this Agreement, the Company grants to you a nonexclusive license to use the Software for your personal use to access and utilize the Casino, subject to the following:
- USE OF THE SOFTWARE. You may install the Software on a hard disk or other storage device and make backup copies of the Software, provided that you remove any previous versions or prior copies of Software from your hard disk or other storage device and destroy any backup copies thereof.
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK RIGHTS. The Software is owned by the Company and/or its licensors, and its structure, organization and code are the valuable trade secrets of the Company and its licensors. The Software is also protected by copyright law and International Treaty provisions. Use of the Software does not give you any rights of ownership or any intellectual property rights in the Software or the Company's trademarks and/or other proprietary information contained in the Software.
- RESTRICTIONS. You agree not to modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, de compile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software or the Company's servers or to create, publish or distribute derivative works from the Software. The Software is licensed and distributed by the Company solely for the purpose of enabling end users of the Software to fully utilize the Casino. You may use the Software for online play only on at the Casino. You agree not to create or provide any means (including, without limitation, emulators) through which the Software may be used by others.
- NO WARRANTY. The Software is being delivered to you AS IS and the Company makes no warranty as to its use or performance. THE COMPANY AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OR RESULTS YOU MAY OBTAIN BY USING THE SOFTWARE, THE COMPANY'S SERVERS, OR DOCUMENTATION. THE COMPANY AND ITS LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND DISCLAIM THE SAME TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS, SUFFERED BY YOU BY REASON OF YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR ANY DEFECT IN THE SOFTWARE OR SERVER, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential or special damages, or the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
- PRIVACY PRINCIPLES. There are times when the Company may need to collect information from you through our Web site concerning your credit history and/or your hardware. The personally identifiable information gathered by the Company will provide the Company with information necessary to ensure that both the Company's and your interests are better served and protected. The Company is committed to protecting your personal information and respecting your privacy. Our goal is to give you as much control and information as possible regarding your personal information and the use the Company makes of it in the course of the Company's business. The Company will never sell, rent or disclose your personally identifiable information to parties other than the Company's licensors or service providers as necessary or desirable for the operation of the Casino, without your consent unless compelled by law or court order to do so. Because of the complex and constantly changing nature of our technology and business, the Company does not guarantee error-free performance regarding the privacy of your personally identifiable information and the Company shall not be liable for any incidental, consequential or punitive damages relating to the use or release thereof.
- GOVERNING LAW AND GENERAL PROVISIONS. The software is protected under applicable copyright laws. Title, ownership and all intellectual property rights in the software remain with Mega7's Casino, including images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music and text that may be part of the software. If any part of this Agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. You agree that the Software will not be shipped, transferred or exported into any country or used in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations. This Agreement shall automatically terminate upon failure by you to comply with its terms. This Agreement may only be modified in writing signed by an authorized officer of the Company.
- TERMINATION. The Company may terminate your license to use the Software at any time, with or without cause, forthwith without notice. Upon termination of this agreement for any reason, you will immediately delete the Software from the computer in which it is installed.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT This End-User License constitutes the entire agreement between us with respect to its subject matter and supersedes all prior agreements, understandings, negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written, between the parties
Promotions Terms and Conditions
- The Welcome Package must be redeemed in the sequence below using the bonus codes detailed. The package consists of:
- 200% match bonus on a first deposit up to $500 – redeem with bonus code: MEGA1
- 200% match bonus on a second deposit up to $500 – redeem with bonus code: MEGA2
- 200% match bonus on a third deposit up to $500 – redeem with bonus code: MEGA3
- The Match Bonus offers on a deposit offer are based on a New Player's 1st, 2nd and 3rd deposits at the casino. That’s a total welcome package bankroll of $4,500!
- 1st Deposit Example: Deposit $500 and receive a $1,000 Match Bonus; Total account balance = $1,500
- 2nd Deposit Example: Deposit $500 and receive a $1,000 Match Bonus; Total account balance = $1,500
- 3rd Deposit Example: Deposit $500 and receive a $1,000 Match Bonus; Total account balance = $1,500
- The Welcome Bonus Package must be claimed in sequence (as directed in point 1 of the welcome package Terms and Conditions. The welcome package bonus offers require a deposit and must be requested in the casino cashier before making your 1st, 2nd and 3rd deposits. The bonus will be redeemed and your account credited when the deposit completes successfully.
- To qualify for the Welcome match bonuses, a minimum of $25 must be deposited.
- The Match Bonus offers are subject to the following play through requirement before a cash withdrawal will be permitted:
- 40 times (Deposit + Bonus) playthrough
- There is no maximum cash out restriction on the match bonus offers
- Match bonuses are to be claimed directly before purchasing, before wagering has commenced. Failure to comply with the aforementioned will result in Free Bonus terms being applied.
- Only slots, Keno and Scratch card will contribute towards wagering. Their contribution is as follows:
- Slots - 100%
- Scratch Card - 25%
- Keno - 10%
- The max bet permitted with an active welcome bonus code is $10. If a bet in excess of $10 is placed, all winnings will be void.
- All welcome bonuses redeemed are combined and will be deducted from related pay-outs.
- Only a single free bonus is allowed prior to your first deposit. If there is more than one bonus claimed before making your first deposit, any winnings that follow from these free bonuses will be considered void.
- You may redeem 77 Free Spins when you have completed your first 3 match bonuses. Redeem your spins with the code: MEGA4
- The Free Spins portion of the welcome package holds a 30X wagering requirement, and a max cashout of $100.
- You may also receive an email with different deals for your first deposit. Note: the standard welcome offer package terms will also apply to these different deals.
- All withdrawals will be subject to audit by the Casino. The Casino reserves the right to reclaim the Bonus and any winnings and/or close an account in a situation of obvious abuse or fraud.
- The Welcome Bonus Package is only permitted once per person, household, family, household address, email address, credit card number or shared computer environment such as a library, workplace, fraternity, university or school. The casino reserves the right to void all winnings and play should this term be disregarded.
- This offer is only good for the depositor and is not transferable.
- Daily promotional offers each carry an individual set of terms and conditions. Account holders will need to refer to the current promotions page for full terms and conditions on each daily offer.
- The Welcome Bonus Package may not be claimed in conjunction with any other promotions currently offered by Mega 7s Casino and is subject to ongoing review. The casino has the right to change the offer and its terms at any time.
- You will be unable to withdraw any amount from your account until you've met the playthrough requirements.
- The Player acknowledges that in order to be eligible for any promotions or bonuses they must be playing with the primary currency used in the country where they have a registered address and are playing from. Should the primary currency not be available, play is permitted in USD. The casino reserves the right to withhold any bonuses and winnings resulting from deposits in any currency made in contradiction to this condition.
- Please note that Terms & Conditions concerning all bonuses are in addition to the General Terms & Conditions of Mega 7s Casino.
Free Bonus Terms and Conditions
- The minimum and maximum withdrawal permitted on existing and previous free money bonuses is capped at $ 100.00. Any funds left from free winnings will be immediately removed from the player account after processing the withdrawal. The person who tries to go above this limit will have the funds removed from his/her account.
- Withdrawals from free bonus promotions of $ 100.00 are only processed when a copy of your driver’s license and a utility bill is received, matching the name, DOB and address registered on your Mega7s account.
- A minimum verification deposit of $25 will have to be made and wagered at least once through before a withdrawal can be paid to you, if you have not made a deposit in the last 90 days. This also applies to withdrawals that were rejected and are re-requested for payment 90 days after your last purchase.
- The bonus amount may be subject to playthrough requirements. The playthrough obligations are dependent on the various promotions. Please ensure that you familiarize yourself with the playthrough obligations specific to the free bonus that you have been offered. Contact support if you are unsure.
- Wagering free bonus money in conjunction with a cash balance greater than $10 is not permitted. Winnings generated from such gameplay will be restricted to the terms of the free bonus. Winnings over and above the originally stated maximum cashout on free bonuses will be forfeited.
- Wagering of credits/withdrawals originating from free bonus money, free spins and leaderboard promotions, will carry the maximum withdrawal limit specified on the original bonus claimed. All remaining funds will be forfeited and removed from the account at the time of processing.
Wagers made on specific games may not count towards meeting the playthrough requirements. Please ensure that you familiarize yourself with the playthrough obligations specific to the free bonus that you have been offered. As a default, the following weightings apply:
||CONTRIBUTION PERCENTAGE (WEIGHTING)
|All Slots, Bingo Games
|Scratch Card and Board Games
|All other games and network progressive slots do not contribute to meeting playthrough requirements.
- Mega7s Casino is aware that some free bonus links may be posted in other sites or throughout forums or the information that the potential player received has been sent to others who didn't receive it. If Mega7s has enough grounds to prove that a player did NOT receive the particular promotion through the exclusive means that this promotion was sent out, we will not honour any payout requests from the player, even if he/she has met playthrough criteria.
- The casino reserves the right to journal out any winnings of bonus money that is in excess of the maximum cash out limit stated. The excess funds shall be removed from the associated pending withdrawal or resulting live balance held in the player account.
- Winnings made on duplicate accounts will automatically become void and will be removed from the accounts and duplicate accounts will be locked.
- Loyalty points form part of a free money offer and is subject to a wagering requirement of 1x the redeemed amount before a withdrawal is permitted.
Loyalty Points redeemed for casino credits are subject to maximum withdrawal amounts as per below:
- Mega Basic: $100 or comp value redeemed, whichever is the higher value
- Mega Enhanced: $250 or comp value redeemed, whichever is the higher value
- Mega Superior: $500 or comp value redeemed, whichever is the higher value
- Mega Ultimate: $1000 or comp value redeemed, whichever is the higher value
- Please note that Terms & Conditions concerning all bonuses are in addition to the General Terms & Conditions of Mega7's.
- If there is an excessive amount of bonus use on your account, your account will systematically be moved to Blue Tier. This tier is excluded from claiming promotional coupons.